ne of our aims in preparing this site is to act as a guide for people who feel a desire to "serve Islam" but who are not sure how to go about doing this. If a person thinks about the means at his or her disposal, no matter how limited these may be, he or she will see that there are a great many ways of serving Islam.
There is a great deal that every individual can do; in the family, among friends, at work or at school. This section sets out a number of services which members of different professions can engage in to disseminate the moral values of Islam. These are just the first that come to mind, and you may well be able to think of a great many more ways of telling people about the moral values of Islam and the Sunnah of our Prophet (pbuh). You can also share these with other readers by notifying our website.
One matter which needs to be emphasized is that every believer has a responsibility to tell others about the existence of Allah and Islamic moral values. You can therefore start fulfilling this important responsibility by telling people at work or other acquaintances about the moral values of Islam. You will need to prepare yourself to do this. Learning verses from the Qur'an, stories about the life of our Prophet (pbuh) and his Sunnah will serve as a most useful guide in describing those moral values. Another useful guide will be books by Harun Yahya on the proofs of Allah's art of creation, the miracles of the Qur'an, how disseminating the moral values of the Qur'an is the only way to solve the problems facing the world, and how the theory of evolution is a deception. You can learn everything you need to know about Islam from these books, which employ very simple language and can be understood by everyone from 7 to 70. These are some other activities you can engage in:
There is a lot you can do at your place of work;- Rather than engaging in empty and unnecessary chat during meal breaks you can talk about such things as the moral values of Islam, the miracles of the Qur'an, signs leading to faith, and the collapse of the theory of evolution. -
You can encourage people to listen to tapes about the moral values of Islam and the proofs of creation if you have a company bus which takes you to and from work. You can also talk about these interesting subjects from the books of Harun Yahya.- If you have your own business, you can establish a library containing the books of Harun Yahya and allow your employees to borrow these free of charge.
- If there is a lounge or cafeteria where you work you can put books etc. by Harun Yahya in it. If there is a television, you can have documentaries watched. You will thus be helping people to spend their free time in the most useful way.
- You can hold competitions with books by Harun Yahya as the prizes. You can find suitable questions from the Harun Yahya collection.- You can hold campaigns to encourage people to read the works of Harun Yahya.
- You can discuss such subjects from the works of Harun Yahya as signs leading to faith and the proofs of creation in your programs.- You can introduce books and websites which discuss the moral values of Islam, Allah's art of creation and the dangers of irreligion. -
You can write about signs leading to faith and examples of proper moral values taken from the author's books.
If you have an Internet café;
You can make the www.harunyahya.com site or other sites based on the works of Harun Yahya your homepage.
- You can put up posters of websites based on the works of Harun Yahya where they can easily be seen by your customers.
- You can put out wallpapers or screensavers with the names of websites introducing the works of Harun Yahya.
If there is a television playing in your shop you can arrange for it to show documentaries based on the works of Harun Yahya.- You can set up campaigns and give shoppers works by Harun Yahya.
- You can set up campaigns, giving Harun Yahya books, video cassettes or VCDs to customers who spend more than a certain sum of money.
- If you are a grocer or have a bookshop, or even a small stall, you can buy Harun Yahya's books and sell them by installments not with the aim of making a profit, telling your customers all about it.
- You can hang posters introducing sites based on the works of Harun Yahya on your door.- If you have a barber's shop you can put out Harun Yahya books or magazines for your customers to read.
- You can download pdf and word texts of Harun Yahya books, copy them, and hand them out to your friends, colleagues and family.
- You can leave books, magazines or brochures
for websites which discuss proper moral values in the cab.
- You can listen to audio tapes and educate yourself with regard to the moral values of Islam and signs leading to faith. You can then share what you learn with others.
If you are a doctor;
You can read books by Harun Yahya dealing with your own specialization and then tell your patients about the flawless systems in their own bodies.
- You can leave books such as The Miracle of the Immune System, The Miracle of Human Creation, The Secrets of DNA, The Miracle of Hormones in your surgery, thus allowing your patients to make profitable use of their time.
- If there is a television or video player in your waiting room you can play documentaries for your patients. If you do not have a video player, you can choose TV channels which show documentaries.
- You can help reproduce the works of Harun Yahya,
brochures and posters, and can make contact with our website for that purpose.
You can suggest different covers, papers, techniques etc.
for use in the books.